The Ultimate SEO Social Media Tip
It’s the no brainer of no brainers! Stop what you are doing now and make this change today!
The easiest mistake to make with Social Media posts
You think you have it all figured out don’t you? You’re using a social media marketing tool (tick). You are scheduling way into the future with your new posts (tick). You are getting lots of traffic to your social media channel. (tick, tick, tick).
Magic! or is it?
Wait! Is there something I’ve forgotten?
Yes. There is!
What about your website?
Think of your website as an island. Ships far and wide coming to visit because they want to visit. Something about your island has attracted them to it. Perhaps it’s the buildings on the island or the warm feeling that they get when they arrive on it.
But hold on! You’ve been on the islands of LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook selling your stuff their and you’ve just arrived back on your own island and realised that the ships aren’t visiting anymore.
Traffic is gone!
Your Island is dead… and you allowed this to happen!
But fear not, you can still do something about this. Read on!
You have to make this change from here on. Follow the steps below:
- Create a post on your website
- Make sure you have a featured image on the post.
- Once published, copy the link address in your browser
- Create a post on your chosen Social Media platform add a few well chosen words to the post (don’t give the whole game away, we want visitors to click on our website link) and then add the link to the post.
- When people click on the link, they will be visiting your website.
- You receive the traffic and the SEO boost from that traffic